Tuesday, June 26, 2012

my drift machine

Seven years in drifting industries, let highlight all my previous drifcar.
Way before i know to drift i use to pull a handbrek in my ff car..haha
then i buy my first drift car , an AE86 .with this car i learn a lot of drifting basic.still love the ae86 until now.
 Nissan Silvia 180sx , This is the first time we deal with sponsor, Maxxis tyre is our main sponsor at this time , wins my 1st competition this year also.


 Toyota AE86 , before im drifting with S chassis i learn drifting with ae86, so when Maxxis tyre withdraw our tyre sponsor im back with this lithe toyota with supercharger engine.But unlucky for me that this car was stolen . Fuck the thief !
I come back with another S chassis , this time we setup for 300hp with main sponsor Goodyear.bring me to my first expert trophy anf top ten in star drift challenge.
later im driving Bullzai S14 with Formula D Garage in Pandan Indah. nice setup ! but this is temporary car while my race car is still in building progress in the garage.
 Formula D Garage Silvia S15, this is the car that change the colour of Malaysian drifting scene,at that moment this is the car that running over 570hp . 
 After 6 month we got the setup for the silvia, but second time unlucky with the problems in the team i quit from Formula D garage n quit from driving the car.
 Im rebuilding my FC3S to make the come back in drifting scene, but ill never get the chance to play in competition. 


 FD3S , so this year we rebuilt 1 fd chassis for me to return in competition mode..hope with the support from sponsor i can make a real come back..

No comments:

Post a Comment